This Web site is operated and managed by Sumitomo Electric Device Innovations U.S.A, Inc. Please read the following carefully before using this Web site.
The documents appearing on this web site are protected by copyrights owned by Sumitomo Electric Device Innovations U.S.A, Inc., Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. or other Sumitomo Electric Industries Group company (hereinafter referred to as the "Companies"), unless otherwise indicated.
The Companies grants you a right to copy the documents appearing on this site solely for your noncommercial, internal use, on the conditions that on any copies of these materials you make, the copyright notice is retained.
Panorama of Bay Bridge and San Francisco Financial District photo - (c) somchaij/Shutterstock
Scripts are copyrighted by United Themes, Manuel Masia, Chris Coyier, Dave Rupert, WooThemes, Tyler Smith, Ganeshji Marwaha, jQuery Foundation, Stephane Caron, Rico Sta. Cruz, ThemePunch, Jörn Zaefferer, Joel Birch, Metafizzy
The information published on this site is as of the date of publication. Please note that the information is subject to change after the time of publication.
The Company takes the utmost care regarding the operation of this site and the information contained herein. However, the Company makes no representation or warranty of any kind with this information. The Company shall not in any way be responsible or liable for any losses or damages resulting from the use of this site or the information contained herein.
When using this Web site, please refrain from the following acts:
2. Acts that cause or may cause disadvantages or damage to any third parties or the Companies.
3. Acts that are or may be offensive to public order or morals.
4. Criminal acts or acts that lead to or may lead to criminal acts.
5. Acts involving making false declarations or notifications such as registering an e-mail address of another person.
6. Sales activities or acts for the purpose of profit, or for preparation of the same.
7. Acts that damage the reputation or credibility of any third parties or the Companies.
8. Acts that use or provide or may use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses.
9. Other acts that violate or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances.
10. Other acts that the Companies deem inappropriate.
You may make links freely to any page in this site. You do not need to ask for prior permission, but you must comply with the following guidelines:
2. The link should not be made with a Web site that posts contents of illegal activities, is beyond conventional wisdom, or may violate public order or morals.
3. Establishing links to this Web site does not necessarily mean the existence of any relationship involving rights and obligations with the Companies.
4. The link should be immediately removed if the Companies deem it inappropriate.
Sumitomo Electric Group Social Media Policy
The Companies hereby establish the policy for participating in social media as below:
2. We are a member of society exercising good common sense. We shall be respectful, honest and fair to others.
3. Upon taking part in any kind of social media, we will comply with the laws and regulations as well as the in-house rules that have been established by The Companies.
A cookie is a small information file saved to your computer to make your next visit more comfortable by remembering your visiting information.